Minimizing potential claims from arising is one of the best ways to maintain
stable insurance premiums and continuity with your insurance provider. In
addition, protecting a club's assets properly and providing a safe and secure
environment for the members is essential to the long term success of a club.
Bollinger and our insuring partner provide a variety of loss prevention services
to aid you in the management of risk. Some of these include:
- Loss prevention bulletins that address relevant key issues for a club
- Loss prevention surveys of the club and its operation that offer
recommendations to aid in managing risk and could help in reducing or
stabilizing insurance premiums
- On-line access to topical risk management
- Employment practices loss prevention training
- Web casts and telephone seminars that are topical and provide
- Employee screening services
- Water safety management and operational analysis of aquatic
- Workers Compensation requirements and claims management
When an event occurs that could result in a claim you need to know that your
insurance provider will respond appropriately. How effectively claims are
serviced and adjudicated directly reflect on your opinion of the insurance
provider. This effectiveness should be a primary reason as to where you choose
to place your insurance. Due to years of experience in managing claims Bollinger
has established a reputation for fast and accurate claims handling and service.
Some of the benefits of our claims service include:
- The utilization of Chartis Claims Services network on a nationwide
- Claims response on a 24 hours a day and 7 days a week basis.
- Technical expertise related to how claims should be managed and
adjudicated in the club sector.
- Handling of claims by professionals that deal with this sector everyday
- Real time information on existing or potential claims is provided
To contact Chartis Claims Services and report a property, auto or casualty claim:
All Directors & Officers / Employment Practices Liability claims should
be emailed to Chartis at: email@example.com
For additional claim information or to contact us directly,